All our TV boards (Main Boards/PSU etc are sent via Royal Mail 2nd class signed for. There is no charge to the customer for this service as we offer free postage. If you wish to get your board faster there is a DPD Next Day delivery option available at checkout. We aim to ship all items on the same working day if you order before 2pm GMT. Don’t worry if you miss the cut off, your board will be shipped the next working day.
- Please note, we do not offer a try and buy service. Please make sure you have diagnosed your fault correctly and matched up the correct board numbers BEFORE placing your order. If you are unsure at any point don’t panic buy! Our technicians are available help you to diagnose your faults and we can assist you with finding the correct board numbers. Please check out our Live Chat service or give us a call or email on 01924 363934 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Screens are delivered by CTS Couriers, the chosen delivery company for Samsung within the UK.
All other parts are delivered using the best possible service according to item weight. We deliver to all UK mainland addresses.
The highlands and islands of the UK and many out of the way places (you know who you are!) may take longer, but our couriers WILL get to you.
A surcharge may apply for deliveries of screens where the carrier has to use a ferry etc.
In all cases we will need your telephone number so that your delivery may be booked with a carrier.Goods are dispatched within 24 hours of purchase, We don’t work weekends, so if your order is received on a Friday after 15:00 it will be collected for dispatch on the following Tuesday and you should receive it a few days after that. Collections for screens usually take place on Monday and Thursday.
Overseas Deliveries or freight forwarding for overseas delivery
We regret that we will not make deliveries to onward overseas transport agents based in the UK or provide shipping quotes for deliveries outside of the UK at this time.
- Please note, we do not offer a try and buy service. Please make sure you have diagnosed your fault correctly and matched up the correct board numbers BEFORE placing your order. If you are unsure at any point don’t panic buy! Our technicians can help you to diagnose your faults and we can assist you with finding the correct board numbers. Please check out our Live Chat service or give us a call or email on 01924 363934 or email@example.com
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item to us in its original condition within 30 days of receipt.
- Returned items should be unused and must be returned in original packaging with any enclosed documentation. We will issue a full refund on receipt, excluding the original delivery charge. Alternatively, if preferred, we will exchange the item.
- Please note:
- Goods will only be accepted for return if they are dispatched within 30 days of delivery, unless we have notified you otherwise.
- The item is your responsibility until it reaches us. Therefore for your own protection we recommend that you send the parcel via signed for postage and/or using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods.
- The cost of returning the item to us is your responsibility.
- Delivery charges are only refundable where goods are faulty and a refund is made. If you have ordered the wrong part for your fault, you will not be refunded for your initial postage costs or our admin fee.
- ALL our items are tested once returned. If you have marked your item as faulty and it is working upon return you will NOT be refunded. If you are having a problem with your part you can call us before opening a return.
- To assist you in ordering the correct part we have a helpful guide on our webpage to help you identify the correct part numbers. Alternatively you can call our team for part or advice regarding your faults on 01924 363934.